الأربعاء، 18 مارس 2015

Download Whatsapp plus 6.95 + Call apk

Download Whatsapp plus 6.95 + Call apk




[caption id="attachment_12" align="aligncenter" width="300"]WhatsApp-Plus-4.04 Download Whatsapp plus 6.95 + Call apk[/caption]

Hello offer you a new version of Atsab this version goes beyond the ban and has added a lot of improvements and new features you can

experience the freedom of all, thank you for all and thank you also for all of us at the site in connection with the issuance of reforms to some errors in previous versions .

What’s New version Whatsapp plus 6.95 + Call :

– Variant 1: Change balloon color mod works on this variant but avatar are NOT outside of balloons.
– Variant 2: This variant has avatars OUTSIDE of chat balloon like Google’s messenger. (Balloon color mod will NOT work.)
License: free

Version: Whatsapp plus 6.95 + Call

Date: March 14th, 2015

Language: en & ar

File Size: 22.88 MB

Developer:

OS: Android

download

Download Whatsapp plus 6.95 + Call apk Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: emad mosaad

17 التعليقات:

  1. Je voudrais whatsapp plus

    ردحذف
  2. شكرا ع جهودكم

    ردحذف
  3. اهلا ومرحبا بك اخى الكريم

    ردحذف
  4. I hv tried whatsapp plus and 3 times i got banned and i had to wait like for 10 days to use whatsapp plus.. pls help me how 2 install without geting banned. I love whatsapp plus bt moment i try to install it shows you r banned. Use official whatsapp.

    ردحذف
  5. http://www.ogwhatsapp-plus.com/download-ogwhatsapp-latest-version-2015/

    ردحذف
  6. There some error my Ogwhatsupp its seem to update.

    ردحذف
  7. I hv tried whatsapp plus and 3 times i got banned and i had to wait like for 10 days to use whatsapp plus.. pls help me how 2 install without geting banned. I love whatsapp plus bt moment i try to install it shows you r banned. Use official whatsapp.

    ردحذف
  8. plz send me lwahts app plus & call .
    hassoun.fd90@gmail.com

    ردحذف
  9. Hey there, I noticed that your plgiun has : [Download not found] when I try and download it. Is there anyway you can send me a link [via email] to download your plgiun?I would really like to use it in my webpage! Thank you very much

    ردحذف
  10. It's really very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I simply
    use the web for that reason, and take the latest news.

    ردحذف
  11. My brother suggested I would possibly like this
    website. He was once totally right. This put up actually made my day.
    You can not imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this
    information! Thanks!

    ردحذف
  12. Hey, thanks for your post here, makes a lot of sense. Please keep up the work, you've got a great site here.

    ردحذف
  13. Pluto's weather is more active than we thought
    With each batch of images that rolls in from New Horizons, scientists learn more about Pluto's characteristics.

    ردحذف