الأحد، 10 مايو 2015

How to use two phone numbers at a time on WhatsApp ( ogwhatsapp )

There are ever more smartphones being released with DualSIM, that is, with the option to have two phone numbers on the same device so you can use them alternately. The problem with this is that most IM services don’t take advantage of this feature and it’s not possible to use both numbers at the same time instead of having to load one or the other. OGWhatsApp is an unofficial mod for the popular messaging service that lets you use two numbers simultaneously.


Like with WhatsApp Plus, this is a mod created from the official app via reverse engineering that adds a series of extra features not included by default. In the case of OGWhatsApp, its star feature is the ability to use the program from either of the two phone numbers associated with your phone, whether via the two SIM slots on your phone or a DualSIM.


The concept is very simple, since what you’re going to do is use both numbers is have two versions of WhatsApp installed at the same time on your device, so that each is associated with one of your two cards. These are the steps to install it.





    • First off, you should make a backup of your message history if you want to keep it. To do so, go into WhatsApp to Settings > Chat settings > Save conversations.



1





    • Now leave WhatsApp and delete the temporary WhatsApp files. On your Android device’s menu go to Settings > Applications and find WhatsApp. Inside, click on the Clear Data button.



2


d-en


        After You instelled any one from(



OGWhatsApp

      /OG1WhatsApp/OG2WhatsApp/OG3WhatsApp/OG4WhatsApp)



      FLW The Next image


4
Important
--------------------------


To install more than two digits do the same steps

How to use two phone numbers at a time on WhatsApp ( ogwhatsapp ) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: emad mosaad

19 التعليقات:

  1. Cheat Clash of Clans - gemmes illimités - Iphone - Android3 يونيو 2015 في 4:52 ص

    Amenez votre famille et amis d'essayer un jeu vidéo en ligne que vous voulez.

    ردحذف
  2. Sorry dat i cud nt get it.. so bad

    ردحذف
  3. Highly energetic post, I liked that bit.
    Will there be a part 2?

    ردحذف
  4. http://www.ogwhatsapp-plus.com/download-ogwhatsapp-latest-anti-update-version-june-2015/

    ردحذف
  5. You made some good points there. I looked on the internet to learn more
    about the issue and found most individuals will
    go along with your views on this site.

    ردحذف
  6. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

    ردحذف
  7. Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform.
    I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    ردحذف
  8. you are actually a excellent webmaster. The website loading velocity is incredible.

    It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick.
    Also, The contents are masterwork. you have done a excellent task on this matter!

    ردحذف
  9. I don't even know how I stopped up right here, but I believed this
    publish was once good. I don't recognise who you are however definitely you're going to a famous blogger should you are not already.
    Cheers!

    ردحذف
  10. Hey there! Quick question that's completely off topic.
    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4.

    I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might
    be able to fix this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
    Cheers!

    ردحذف
  11. Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if
    blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with
    HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so
    I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ردحذف
  12. Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be at the web the simplest factor to consider of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time
    as other folks think about worries that they just do not recognize
    about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the entire thing
    without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

    ردحذف
  13. I'm not sure why but this blog is loading very slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end?

    I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

    ردحذف
  14. Hi! I've been following your web site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the great job!

    ردحذف
  15. cZJ3nl Im grateful for the article post.Much thanks again.

    ردحذف